Monday, February 15, 2010

Media Diary

All of the things that I have listened, and watched in the last week. From things like movies, tv, radio, videos on the internet and music.

All of the music that I listen to is tracked on last fm. to see visit http://www.last.fm/user/anti_mullet9

Movies in the last week: Zombieland, King of California, Food inc,

Radio: NPR's This American Life 2 hours.

TV: Superjail-Adult Swim-1 hr. Xaiver, Renegade Angel-Adult Swim-1hr. I shouldn't be alive-Discovery Channel-1hr.
Family Guy-Fox-30 Min. The Daily Show-Comedy Central-2.5hrs. The Colbert Report-Comedy Central-2.5hrs. Weeds-Showtime-1hr. Cash Cab-Discovery Channel-30min. Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations-Travel Channel-1hr. Washington Capitals Hockey-Comcast Sports Net-9hrs

Over the last week while keeping this diary, I have noticed how much time that I actually spend devoted to watching things. I didn't realize how much television I actually watch and it's something that I eventually would like to focus less of my time on. TV is a big part of my family's lives. While being home for a week because of snow there really wasn't a chance to get outside and I think this had an effect on how much TV that I was watching. I think it's time I turned off the TV and opened a good book instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment