Monday, March 29, 2010

Psychographics

Experiencer/Innovator


Your primary VALS™ type is Experiencer, and your secondary type is Innovator.
The primary VALS type represents your dominant approach to life. The secondary classification represents a particular emphasis you give to your dominant approach.
Experiencers are motivated by self-expression. Young, enthusiastic, and impulsive consumers, Experiencers quickly become enthusiastic about new possibilities but are equally quick to cool. They seek variety and excitement, savoring the new, the offbeat, and the risky. Their energy finds an outlet in exercise, sports, outdoor recreation, and social activities.

Experiencers are avid consumers and spend a comparatively high proportion of their income on fashion, entertainment, and socializing. Their purchases reflect the emphasis that they place on looking good and having "cool" stuff.

I agree with the VALS Survey. I am always trying to do new cool things, for example, my job as a white water raft guide has led me to buy new gear which will keep me looking awesome on the river. I like to buy things that help me go outside and have new experiences, from mountain biking, to fishing, I like to have the coolest gear. I also do a lot of photography and try to have the coolest cameras and lenses along with newer software to edit my work. I have a bunch of different hobbies and try to do as much as possible while I am still alive. Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment