Friday, January 20, 2012

Capstone Blog 1

Well for my capstone project I hope to somehow compare the difference between Phoneography and Analog Photography. Phoneography is basically what it sounds like, using your phone to take pictures instead of a normal digital camera. I find it fascinating that we have the power to emulate photographs and their analog processes from the entire history of photography on this small useful device almost everyone carries around with them. I want to compare applications like "Instagram" for Iphone, and 'Fx Camera" for android, with the real thing if possible.

My learning objectives are to come away with a greater understanding of older means of photography, the ways technology is transforming art, and to make art through several different forms of production.

I personally have a terrible time with meeting deadlines and objectives and I want to get better at that. I'm not sure why I procrastinate on everything. It's my worst fault as a person and I know that this year it has to stop because after college, If I continue to fail on turning things in on time i won't be able to keep a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment