Friday, January 20, 2012

Capstone Blog 2

So I was searching around on the internet and I was reading my favorite photo blog and came across a separate blog made by the same people. We love Phoneography is a blog that gathers all of the best images and techniques on using photography applications from your smartphone. This is why the this specific topic is so interesting to me, I've spent hours, and hours of my life in a darkroom trying to get a single image to work, trying my hardest to remove dust, burn the sky to the right exposure, and here I find this blog that has beautiful, I mean absolutely gorgeous images taken with a cell phone. These pictures could totally be put into a gallery in NYC and no one would have any idea that a cell phone was the medium. It just blows my mind.

There are so many apps out now for both the Iphone and Android smartphones that try to emulate old school styles of photography. Then there are now different lenses for iphone cameras which is something I would also like to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment